Tri-County Mennonites Homes is a charitable non-profit association incorporated under the "Charitable Institutions Act" of the Province of Ontario. In 2018, we are celebrating 50 years of service!
Our Mission ?
Making Every Day Matter
Our Vision ?
- Anticipate the needs of seniors and individuals with developmental disabilities and respond with housing, care and supportive services
- Challenge and encourage our residents, clients, staff and volunteers to achieve their fullest potential
- Be leaders in providing holistic responses to the physical, spiritual, social and emotional needs of our communities
- Look at challenges from new angles, respond with curiosity and ingenuity, and implement innovative solutions
- Expand all aspects of our services for the broader fulfillment of our mission
Our Values ?
- Compassion: Caring is as important as care.
- Respect: Respect is measured by how we treat each other and how we honour the aspirations and choices of each individual.
- Trust: We trust each other with both the large and small events of life.
- Faith: We demonstrate our Christian faith through our actions.
- Stewardship: We are committed to managing responsibly our financial and physical resources, while prioritizing respect for the environment.
- Community Minded: Our Mennonite heritage teaches us that, by partnering together, we can achieve more.