Set it and forget it
One of the best and easiest ways to give is to set up a monthly donation.
Monthly giving lets you:
- Spread your giving out throughout the year
- Easily budget for charitable giving
- Make an ongoing commitment to your favourite charities
- Feel good!
Through CanadaHelps, you can set up automatic monthly donations by credit card. You choose the charity, the amount and which day of the month to be charged.
Set it and forget it. Here’s how:
- Set up or log in to your CanadaHelps MyCanadaHelps account
- Remember that you need to save a credit card on file for monthly donations
- Click the Monthly Giving tab
- Search for your charity
- Click DONATE MONTHLY
- Enter the details of your monthly donation.
Remember! You can only set up a monthly donation to charities that have registered with CanadaHelps for electronic funds transfer (EFT).