Free Download: Tax-Time Toolkit – Ideas for Year-End Tax Appeal Messaging
Remind your supporters to donate and claim their charitable donations for this tax year!
According to CanadaHelps data, donations made between December 28th and 31st account for 9% of annual revenue for charities. This is a critical time to motivate your supporters to donate and help you reach your year-end fundraising goal.
Let your supporters know they can receive as much as 53% of their donation back through federal and provincial tax credits at tax time, depending on their province of residence.
In this Tax-Time Toolkit, you’ll get a helpful guide and over 40 ready-to-use graphics, including:
- Tips to craft messaging as you encourage donors to give before the end of 2020.
- How to leverage a conversational approach if you’re concerned about being too direct with your donors.
- A chart breaking down charitable donation tax credit rates per province.
- Header banners to feature in your email appeals to your supporters.
- Circle badges and colourful ribbons to add to your social media images, website, and landing page.
Fill Out This Form to Download the Free Toolkit Today!