The Voluntary Sector Reporting Awards (VSRA) recognize Canada’s best non-profit annual reports. Now in their seventh year, the awards recognize Canada’s best non-profit annual report and recognize a top International and National organization, as well as a small, medium and large Ontario-only organization. The winners each received a prize of $5,000.
This year’s winners:
- International Organization: Canadian Feed the Children
- National Organization: March of Dimes Canada
- Ontario-only – Total revenues over $10 million:Vita Community Living Services/ Men’s Sana Families for Mental Health
- Ontario-only – Total revenues from $1-$10 million:United Way of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington
- Ontario-only – Total revenues up to $1 million: Aurora Cultural Centre
Does your registered charity strive to the highest levels of transparency and financial accountability? Learn more about and consider entering your charity for the 2015 Voluntary Sector Reporting Awards!
The VSRA is run by CPA-Queen’s Centre for Governance at Queen’s School of Business. Grant Thornton is the event’s exclusive accounting firm sponsor and the National Post the media sponsor for the program.