The winners of the 2016 Canadian Nonprofit Employer of Choice Awards have been announced, and we’re excited to congratulate the winners leading by example for other Canadian non-profits. across the country. The second annual NEOC award winners are presented by Hilborn: ECS in partnership with CCEOC Inc. and The Goldie Company to celebrate not-for-profit organizations exemplifying the resiliency the resiliency of nonprofit sector leadership and are committed to talent management, communication, and employee engagement and involvement.
Congratulations to the award recipients!
- BC SPCA (BC)
- CMHA York and South Simcoe (ON)
- DeafBlind Ontario Services (ON)
- Oakville Hospital Foundation (ON)
- The Participation House Project (Durham Region) (ON)
- Plan International Canada (ON)
- Richmond Hospital Foundation (BC)
- The Society for Selections: A Career Support Service (AB)
Is your non-profit practicing exemplary talent and financial management? Applications for the 2017 NEOC awards will soon be announced. Stay up-to-date on application deadlines for the 2017 NEOC award by following CanadaHelps on Twitter @CharityLifeCA and signing up for regular CanadaHelps charity e-newsletters.