Peer-to-Peer Social Fundraising
Turn Your Supporters into Successful Social Fundraisers for Your Charity!
Benefit from the fastest growing source of charitable donations with the new Peer-to-Peer Social Fundraising solution from CanadaHelps. Launch team-based events like runs, walks, and other “-thons” with ease, and empower your supporters to engage their personal networks to raise funds for your charity. Our robust solution provides everything your charity needs, including: extensive branding, customization, administration, and reporting options. Achieve all the advantages of peer-driven fundraising at a fraction of the cost of for-profit alternatives. With CanadaHelps, you are charged one low non-commercial rate with no set-up or subscription fees.
Designed to inspire participation and maximize fundraising results.
Start social fundraising in minutes.
1. Launch Your Team-Based Event
It’s easy. Define your site-wide branding, choose your configuration options, and create your charity page inspiring supporters with your fundraising story and rich media. Then, invite Team Captains and/or participants to get started and use the built-in communication tools to continue engagement throughout the campaign.
2. Team Captain and Participant Sign Up
Simple online sign up — including social sign up options – makes it easy for participants to join and share their own personal fundraising story and pictures to best appeal to their friends and family. And, getting started is even easier with the integrated email and social media features.
3. Powerful Engagement Features Go To Work
From dynamic content like Top Teams and Top Participants lists, fundraising thermometers, and messages from donors, the solution invites participation, inspires donations, and promotes continued engagement. All pages are built on today’s e-commerce best practices and are fully mobile ready.
All the Controls Your Charity Needs for Maximum Campaign Success
What Others are Saying:
“We are so grateful for the new P2P tool from CanadaHelps! It has allowed us to quickly and easily set up online donations for our 2015 walk-a-thon and made us look very professional!”
– Belinda Mayer, Board Member & Fundraising Volunteer, Arnprior & District Humane Society
- Add a marquee campaign image that’s consistently displayed across all campaign pages and emails.
- Tell your campaign story and embed inspiring photos and rich media such as YouTube and Vimeo videos right on campaign pages.
- Choose from a full array of colour palettes so title bars and buttons all match your brand.
- Allow anyone to participate or tightly control who can participate.
- Easily invite and manage Team Captains, Team Members and individual participants.
- Let your Team Captain do all Team management or help by assigning team members and more.
- Keep participants engaged. Easily email Team Captains, Teams, or all participants.
- Dashboards provide at a glance insight into your overall fundraising progress, and top teams, participants, and donors.
- Easily export Team, Team Member and individual participant information.
- Download full donor and donation information and easily import into leading CRM databases such as Salesforce and Raiser’s Edge.
- Keep your fundraising progress up-to-date adding donations received offline.
- Customize sign-up to collect the information you need from t-shirt size to digital waiver signing.
- Select your language preference. Run your campaign in French, English or both.
- Set suggested donation amounts and let donors know the impact each gift amount can have.
Achieve the benefits of peer-driven fundraising at non-commercial rates – with no set-up fees!
Are you new to CanadaHelps? Open a free account today.
Sign up online for your free, Full Fundraising account. You’ll get access to all our online fundraising tools. Use only the ones you need.
Already have a CanadaHelps Full Fundraising Account?
If you use our Custom Donation Forms you have a Full Fundraising account with access to the new Peer-to-Peer Social Fundraising solution.
Not sure if you have a Full Fundraising Account?
Login to your CanadaHelps Charity Admin account and if you do not see a “P2P Campaigns” tab, return to this page to upgrade your account.
FREE Whitepaper: Launching Your First Peer-to-Peer Social Fundraising Event
Trusted by Canadians for over 15 years, and the chosen online fundraising platform for over 16,000 registered Canadian charities, CanadaHelps is highest-level PCI compliant and accredited under the Imagine Canada Standards Program.