Free White Paper: Donations of Securities – Increase your Charity’s Fundraising Revenue
Get the information you need to start developing a strategy to accept donations of securities.
Securities are investment instruments that are bought and sold in the market.
By helping your donors discover the benefits of donating securities—and how easy it is to do—you can realize remarkable growth in revenue while helping your supporters maximize their potential tax savings.
In this comprehensive white paper by CanadaHelps and sector experts, you’ll get everything you need to start accepting this type of donation.
You will learn the following:
- What securities are and why they are important for charities and donors;
- How you can develop a strategy and leverage key tactics;
- The benefits to your donors;
- Resources to help your outreach efforts; and,
- How CanadaHelps simplifies donations of securities.
Submit the form below and you’ll be immediately redirected to a page with your whitepaper download link.