Last week, we officially launched our new Peer-to-Peer Social Fundraising Solution.
We’re already receiving positive feedback from charities, and some great questions too!
With all of the flexibility and exciting features available, such as custom branding, reporting and team sign-up, we want to ensure you’re fully equipped with the help tools you need to comfortably launch your first campaign.
Watch the how-to video to learn how to create a P2P campaign, or take a look at these top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can teams participate in my campaign? Yes! You can allow teams to sign-up from your charity’s P2P campaign page, or personally send invitations to team captains using the built-in communication tools.
- Can individuals participate in my campaign? Yes! You can choose to allow anyone to join, approve all requests to join, or set-up your campaign by invitation only. Most charities allow anyone to join and then they send an email to their supporters inviting them to join right from the main P2P campaign page.
- Can I see the total fundraising progress for all teams and individual participants? Yes! We automatically track your fundraising progress across all campaign pages. To motivate donors and participants, fundraising goals can be set and displayed on P2P pages created by the charity, team captains and individual participants.
- Can I brand my page? Yes! Upload your header photo, choose your colour palette and more. Your campaign header will be consistently used on all of the P2P pages and emails associated with your campaign. Many customization options, like custom registration questions, are also supported.
- Can I access detailed reports? Yes! We give you access to detailed team, individual participant and donation reports. You can easily view these online or download.
We know that your ability to cultivate strong relationships with your donors is vital to fulfilling your charitable mission. Now, we make it easy to add information about donors who give to you using CanadaHelps into your Constituent Management Relationship (CRM) solution including Salesforce and Raiser’s Edge.