With GivingTuesday right around the corner, it’s not too late to get your charity or non-profit involved in the opening day of the holiday giving season this Tuesday, November 29! Check out our curated list of educational webinars for charities to best prepare for this year’s GivingTuesday happening on Tuesday, November 29th!
1. 10 Tips in 10 Minutes: Introduction to GivingTuesday:
Woodrow Rosenbaum from the GIV3 Foundation introduces the GivingTuesday movement and shares valuable tips on how to participate.
2. Social Media Strategies for GivingTuesday
Social media isn’t magic – not even on #GivingTuesdayCa . You need four things to succeed, and on this hangout we’ll discuss the keys to success: A Plan | A Story | Influencers | A Budget.
3. Engaging Major Donors on GivingTuesday
Join +Paul Nazareth of +CanadaHelps and the Canadian Association of Gift Planners to pick up strategies to engage your leadership and major donors as part of Canada’s biggest new philanthropic movement! This will include face to face, moves management and social media strategy.
4. 10 Tips in 10 Minutes: Engaging and Managing Volunteers
Lainie Towell of Volunteer Canada presents 10 tips for engaging and managing volunteers.
5. 10 Tips in 10 Minutes: Crowdfunding
Sunny Shao from National Crowdfunding Association of Canada offers a 10 minutes of tips on crowdfunding best practices for GivingTuesday.
6. 10 Tips in 10 Minutes: Non-profit Storytelling
Vanessa Chase from TheStorytellingNonprofit.com offers a 10 minute primer on using storytelling to engage your supporters for GivingTuesday.
7. Partnering with Business for GivingTuesday
Shannon Craig from CanadaHelps.org offers a 10 minute primer on engaging business support for your GivingTuesday initiative.
8. Turning GivingTuesday donors into loyal supporters
Cindy Younan from CanadaHelps.org offers valuable tips on building donor loyalty.
9. Campaign Ideas for GivingTuesday
Kathleen Grace from CanadaHelps.org inspires with helpful tips, ideas and examples of GivingTuesday campaigns.