With GivingTuesday right around the corner, it’s not too late to get your charity or non-profit involved in the opening day of the holiday giving season this Tuesday, November 29! To get your charity leveraging the GivingTuesday movement to benefit your cause, we’ve made it easy to get started with our curated list of tools and resources for charities featured below. These resources provide the right information, knowledge and navigation to start a GivingTuesday campaign for your charity and community!
Not familiar with GivingTuesday? GivingTuesday is an initiative for charities, locals, and community members to come together and build their community, by raising awareness for local charity events and organizations, and the causes they each support. GivingTuesday allows the opportunity for the public to participate in giving back by donating and contributing through volunteering, as well as engaging in local initiatives to spark social change and strengthen the well-being of each community.
Ready to get started? Check out our toolkits, blogs, and resources featured below:
- Get the charity toolkit here.
- Need campaign ideas for GivingTuesday? Download the campaign toolkit here.
- Interested in engaging volunteers this GivingTuesday? Download the volunteer toolkit here.
- Get the attention you deserve this GivingTuesday and attract media to your cause. Download the media and PR toolkit here.
- Get social this GivingTuesday! Learn 6 super-simple social media campaigns for #GivingTuesdayCA linked here.
- Learn how Feed Nova Scotia got involved in GivingTuesday. Download their case study here.
- Download the set of GivingTuesday Canada logos here.
- Download graphic assets perfect for social media sharing here.
- Download the 2015 results infographic.