Canada’s Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) is hosting their Not-for-Profit Executive Forum for not-for-profit financial leaders this March. This two-day event provides executive leaders in the not-for-profit sector with the building blocks and educational tools to develop the top and most current leadership and development skills. Attendees will also learn insights as to where the not-for-profit industry is headed, with a special focus on topics such as upcoming regulatory changes, compliance, and fundraising.
Through interactive and highly engaging sessions and speakers, attendees will gain valuable knowledge on issues happening in the not-for-profit sector, as well as develop high-level technical, leadership, and networking skills.
Featured at the forum will be our very own Paul Nazareth, VP of Community Engagement at CanadaHelps, who will be presenting, “Fundraising in a Disruptive World – The Old Way Isn’t Working Anymore”. This presentation will discuss disruption in the non-profit sector, investigating new trends to fundraising, as well as discussing the transition away from traditional forms of funding.
- Not-for-profit strategy and leadership planning
- Key updates from the Accounting Standards Board
- Performance measurement
- Knowledge on auditing, compliance, and tax updates
- Knowledge on technology and industry disruptors
- Trending topics; shared services and alternative revenues sources
Who should attend?
- Not-for-profit chief financial officers
- Not-for-profit financial managers
- Board members of not-for-profit organizations
- Senior not-for-profit executives, financial or non-financial
The forum will be held from March 1st to 2nd, 2017, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (255 Front St. West, Toronto, ON). There will also be a full-day post conference workshop on Accounting and Taxation Issues on March 3rd, 2017.
For further details or to register, please visit the CPA Canada’s website.